Current Status: Our Office is Open!
As always, our practice adheres to CDC and OSHA regulations. The health and safety of our patients, team, and community is of utmost importance to us. Due to COVID-19, we have added additional precautionary measures to reduce risks even further:
- All patients should call our office at (219)286-6148 upon arrival to the office. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in. If possible, the patient should enter the office alone.
- The patient’s temperature will be taken and a pre-screening questionnaire will be completed prior to your appointment.
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required inside the office.
- Magazines, toys, and video games have been removed from the reception area.
- All team members will have their temperature taken and complete pre-screening questions prior to beginning patient care for the day.
- Every effort will be made to practice social distancing by limiting patients in the office and spacing out appointments.
- All touch points will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We are excited to be back in the office and doing what we love. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon. We look forward to continuing your child's dental care and we thank you for your patience during this time.